The Foundation obtains its assets by collecting contributions and donations.
Contributions and donations may comprise:
- financial resources realized as a single payment,
- financial resources realized as a multiple payment,
- tangible assets (equipment, buildings, etc.),
- works of art,
- property rights and real rights (long-term rights to use and manage, copyrights),
- other assets that are of value for the Foundation and can be assessed.
How to make a donation
If you want to join the University of Nova Gorica Foundation as a donor, please first check the types of membership.
- Bank transfer
Donations for the University of Nova Gorica Foundation may be deposited into account no.
0510-0801-0752-054 (IBAN: SI56-0510-0801-0752-054, SWIFT: ABANSI2X) at Abanka Vipa d.d., Slovenska cesta 58, 1517 Ljubljana.
Address of the foundation:
University of Nova Gorica Foundation
SI-5000 Nova Gorica
T: +386 5 3315 397