Consider University of Nova Gorica as a best institution for your Marie Skłodowska-Curie-IF awarded in 2016?
Slovenian youngest university, University of Nova Gorica is inviting candidates to apply for Marie Skodlowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (the application deadline is 10. October 2015), with us as a host institution.
The research units of the University of Nova Gorica have published the descriptions of their openings for the research positions of the Marie Skodlowska-Curie research fellows.
The candidates should prepare Cover letter, Curriculum vitae, Publication list, and Research statement, in which they describe their interests in research that they plan to conduct as a Marie Skodlowska-Curie research fellow.
The documents in pdf form should be sent to the address:
email@example.com, with subject: MSC-IF. The deadline for the submission is 1st July 2015.
Successful candidates will be provided with full support in preparing a successful proposal for the European Commission.
Further information on Marie Skodlowska-Curie Individual Fellowships are available on our website.
University of Nova Gorica, located in beautiful Vipava valley in Western Slovenia, is the only research University in Slovenia with advanced research activities in the areas of:
- advanced organic electronic devices and electronic properties of 2D materials
- novel and/or “green” viticultural, microbial and fruit originated food/wine/drinks technologies and related analyses of food quality parameters
- experimental astroparticle and particle physics
- remote sensing of atmospheric properties
As a University with the most cited papers per staff member in Slovenia, University of Nova Gorica is reaching to the world-class research that is conducted in the following units.
- Laboratory for Environmental Research
- Laboratory for Astroparticle Physics
- Laboratory of Organic Matter Physics
- Laboratory for Multiphase Processes
- Materials Research Laboratory
- Laboratory of Quantum Optics
- Centre for Atmospheric Research
- Centre for Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- Centre for Cognitive Science of Language
- Centre for Systems and Information Technologies
- Research Centre for Humanities
- Wine Research Centre