Dean of School for viticulture and enology
The University of Nova Gorica is seeking to fill a dean of School for viticulture and enology job vacancy.
Deadline for applications: 16. 4. 2019
Candidates, both male and female, should fulfill the general employment conditions defined by law and should:
- have at least the academic title of Assistant Professor (docent), or be able to fulfill the academic conditions for obtaining this title,
- meet the criteria for a research project leader,
- have management and leadership experience abilities,
- have worked professionally for at least five years,
- have command of Slovene and English language at C1 level (SEJO/CEFR).
The post of the dean of school is appointed for the period of 4 years. After that, the same person can be appointed for this position again.
The University will request the shortlisted candidates to submit the school development plan.
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Education certificates,
- List of publications,
- Motivation letter with a short summary of research interests.
Please send your application with the evidence that you meet the listed criteria, by e-mail to the University of Nova Gorica human resources office, address email@example.com
Applications should be sent by e-mail as a single file in pdf format.
Applications and further information:
Tea Stibilj Nemec
phone: +386 5 620 58 22