GUIDANCE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NOVA GORICA DATED 19 OCTOBER 2020
In the light of the current epidemiological situation regarding COVID-19, and in accordance with the guidelines at national level and the recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health (the NIJZ), the University of Nova Gorica (the UNG) has adopted the following measures for safe teaching and scientific research work:
- All lectures will only be conducted remotely.
- All laboratory courses and practical field exercises are cancelled until further notice; the UNG also strongly discourages internship at this time.
- Work processes will be adapted so that part of the work is carried out in the UNG premises and part of the work is carried out at home. Colleagues should arrive at the location according to the allocation of employees in the UNG units, which is updated on a weekly basis.
- In the workplace, colleagues must comply with the Internal Protocol of Measures in the Event of Deterioration of the Epidemiological Situation Regarding COVID-19, received by email.
- Meetings should be conducted remotely.
- Business trips shall not be approved.
- Mobility can take place remotely if so enabled by the programme.
- Colleagues and students are urged to implement the measures issued by the National Institute of Public Health (the NIJZ) to prevent the risk of virus infections.
- In the case of coronavirus disease or symptoms of COVID-19 infection, please stay at home and follow the recommendations of your personal physician and the NIJZ.
If you require any further information, please feel free to contact Dr. Lorena Butinar (firstname.lastname@example.org).