Postdoctoral associate in the field of solid-state chemistry/physics (m/f)
The University of Nova Gorica has a vacancy for the position of postdoctoral associate in the field of solid-state chemistry/physics.
Deadline for applications: 16. 9. 2021
We are seeking candidates interested in pursuing a rewarding research and academic career at the University of Nova Gorica. We offer a dynamic research environment supported by the latest research equipment and a focus on involvement in international research.
The work will be carried out at the Materials Research Laboratory. Under the terms of their appointment, the successful candidate will also assume teaching duties in the field of chemistry in one or more of the university’s study programmes. They will work in the field of reactor technique for chlorine technologies.
Eligible candidates should have:
- a doctorate of science in the field of chemistry, material science or physics;
- knowledge and experience of experimental work in the fields of functional materials and analytical spectroscopy methods.
The successful candidate would be expected to start work on 10 October 2021. Employment is offered for full-time working hours over a fixed term of one year, with the possibility of extension.
The following must be attached to the application:
- a curriculum vitae with proof of educational qualifications;
- a description of work experience to date;
- a list of the candidate’s scholarly and technical publications.
Online applications with proof of fulfilment of conditions will be accepted up to 16th September 2021 at email@example.com. Applications should be sent as a single pdf attachment in an e-mail message.
Tea Stibilj Nemec
phone: +386 5 6205 822