International Experimental Collaborations
- Pierre Auger Collaboration – Investigation of Ultra-High-Energy Cosmic Rays using the Pierre Auger Observatory in Malargue, Argentina
- Cherenkov Telescope Array – Investigation of very high energy cosmic gamma rays
- Fermi LAT – Investigation of very high energy cosmic gamma rays with a spacecraft based imaging high-energy gamma-ray telescope
- Vera C. Rubin Observatory – ground-based optical telescope (LSST) intended specifically for a wide field survey of dynamic sky.
- Belle2 Collaboration – Investigation of the decays of B mesons at the KEKB Collider in the Japanese Center for Accelerator Research (KEK), Tsukuba, Japan