Important achievements and publications
- Effects of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) microplastics and acid rain on physiology and growth of Lepidium sativum
- A biosensors based on electrochemical impedance with unmet sensitivity for toxic microalgae was developed by UNG researchers in collaboration with colleagues at the University of Graz
- Zymographs are a potent tool for enzymatic isoform characterization. We established a new methodological standard by adapting a native agarose gel format and expect that this approach will provide high-quality results when applied to forest tree samples
- LELS researchers participated in the project addressing post-translational modification of the minor capsid protein L2 of papillomaviruses, which is essential for efficient viral infection. These findings bring to light phosphorylation-based modulation of PV capsid protein function.
- UNG researchers together with the Oceanographic Institute of Triest demonstrated that it is possible to recover very specific nanobodies by direct selection of a pre-immune library in the presence of whole microalgae cells
- BUDASHEVA, Hanna, KRAVOS, Aleksander, KORTE, Dorota, BRATKIČ, Arne, GAO, Yue, FRANKO, Mladen. Determination of dissolved iron redox species in freshwater sediment using DGT technique coupled to BDS. Acta chimica slovenica, ISSN 1580-3155. [Spletna izd.], 2019, vol. 66, no. 1, str. 239-246, ilustr. doi:10.17344/acsi.2018.4848