Digital arts and practices Admissions for the academic year 2019/2020
Those concerned are invited to enroll for:
three-year higher vocational study programme.
Place of study:
Nova Gorica, Vipavska 13
General requirements for enrollment are:
- successfully completed final examination, following a suitable four year secondary school programme, a matura exam or vocational secondary school leaving examination (vocational matura)
- Assessment of artistic ability for the Digital Arts and Practices programme passed.
Certificate of artistic ability is valid only for the current study year.
Candidates who get at least 42 ECTS points from other study programmes which correspond at least in 70% with the course contents of the Digital Arts and practices programme accredited by the committee for student matters and successfully pass point 2 of admission requirements, will be able to inscribe directly into the second study year. Candidates who get at least 102 ECTS points from other study programmes which correspond at least in 70% with the course contents of the Digital Arts and practices programme accredited by the committee for student matters and pass point 2 of admission requirements, will be able to inscribe directly into the third study year.
|Enrollment places/full-time study||EU students||Non EU students|
|2nd and 3rd year||*||*|
|Enrollment places/part-time study||EU students||Non EU students|
|2nd and 3rd year||*||*|
* The number of enrollment places is limited by the number of places available for 1st year.
In case the number of candidates exceeds the number of available positions, the candidates will be selected based on their results:
- Proof of artistic ability: 90%
- Grade-point average of the matura, vocational matura or secondary school final examination: 5%
- Grade-point average of the 3rd and 4th year in secondary school: 5%
Assessment of artistic ability includes:
- Portfolio, motivation letter with a biography
- The portfolio should illustrate the candidate’s talent as well as the level of knowledge of media and techniques.
- The motivation letter with a biography should show activity of the candidate in and outside of the chosen medium/media and uncover his/her motives in the choice of studies and professional way.
- In the interview the authorship of the submitted material shall be proven as well as the candidate’s ability of comprehension and expressing his/her thoughts.
Please notice that courses are available in English language.
School of Arts
GSM: +386 51 336 770