How to submit your application
First level (undergraduate) admissions for the academic year 2020/2021
Candidates must submit their application on-line.
Candidates are required to apply by submitting an electronic application through the eVŠ web portal. Each candidate may only submit one application. If the application is made:
- with a qualified digital certificate, the enrolment application is not to be sent on the printed form by mail, but must be completed and submitted online through the eVŠ web portal by the deadline. The attachments must be sent by registered post to the Student Office at the university;
- without a qualified digital certificate (with username and password), the enrolment application form must be completed and submitted online through the eVŠ web portal by the deadline, then printed, signed and sent with attachmemnts by registered post to the Student Office at the university.
An application is considered to be submitted in time in the following cases:
- the application has been completed and submitted online with an electronic signature through the eVŠ web portal by the deadline; and
- the application has been completed online through the eVŠ web portal by the deadline, then the last version of the application form thus submitted is printed, signed and sent by registered post to the Student Office at the university.
Applications with attachments should be addressed to:
University of Nova Gorica
SI-5000 Nova Gorica
- Original or copy (duplicate) of the certificate or diploma to be recognised or some other document replacing the original according to the law of the issuing country; The original or copy (duplicate) must be legalised on the basis of:
- the 1961 Hague Convention (at the court with territorial jurisdiction where the certificate or diploma has been issued); with properly filled in apostille form affixed or
- the Authentication of Documents in International Traffic Act.
- Slovene or English translation of the certificate or diploma referred to in the first indent. Translation is not needed if final diploma is in Italian language or any formal Yugoslavia language;
- Annual report cards, transcripts, a diploma supplement or some other evidence on the contents and duration of education;
- A short chronological description of the entire education prepared by the applicant, CV.
Candidates are expected to provide all documentation by the deadline.
Please notice, that not all programmes have courses available in English language.
Citizens of the Member States of the European Union and other foreign citizens who have permanent residence in the Republic of Slovenia and who themselves or at least one of their parents or legal guardians are residents of the Republic of Slovenia for tax purposes, and persons who have been granted international protection in accordance with the International Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia (Uradni list RS), No. 16/17) are required to apply for enrolment places announced for Slovenian citizens and citizens of the Member States of the European Union.
|Application period||Citizens of the Republic of Slovenia and citizens of other EU Member States||Citizens of countries that are not Member States of the European Union and Slovenians without Slovenian citizenship|
|1. round||February 12 – March 18||February 12 until March 30|
|2. round||August 20 – 28||Maj 1 – July 1|
|3. round||September 24 – 25 (12AM)||August 1 – September 1|
|4. round||*September 10 – 25 (12AM)||September 10 – 25 (12AM)|
*Only Digital Arts and Practices candidates can apply from September 10. – 25 (until 12AM).
Warning: If too many candidates will apply in the previous application period, the next application period will be closed.
Application dates for enrollment into 2nd or 3rd year of undergraduate study programmes
|Application period||Citizens of the Republic of Slovenia and citizens of other EU Member States|
|1. round||1 – 17 September||1 – 17 September|
T: +386 5 3315 234
T: +386 5 9099 717