The procedure for enrollment
The procedure for enrollment (except EMMIR)
Candidates are required to apply by submitting an electronic application through the eVŠ web portal.
If the application is made:
- with a qualified digital certificate, the enrolment application is not to be sent on the printed form by mail, but must be completed and submitted online through the eVŠ web portal by the deadline. The attachments must be sent by registered post to the Student Office at the university;
- without a qualified digital certificate (with username and password), the enrolment application form must be completed and submitted online through the eVŠ web portal by the deadline, then printed, signed and sent with attachmemnts by registered post to the Student Office at the university.
An application is considered to be submitted in time in the following cases:
- the application has been completed and submitted online with an electronic signature through the eVŠ web portal by the deadline; and
- the application has been completed online through the eVŠ web portal by the deadline, then the last version of the application form thus submitted is printed, signed and sent by registered post to the Student Office at the university.
Applications with attachments should be addressed to:
University of Nova Gorica
Vipavska cesta 13
SI-5000 Nova Gorica, Slovenia
- Original or copy (duplicate) of the certificate or diploma to be recognised or some other document replacing the original according to the law of the issuing country; The original or copy (duplicate) must be legalised on the basis of:
- the 1961 Hague Convention (at the court with territorial jurisdiction where the certificate or diploma has been issued); with properly filled in apostille form affixed or
- the Authentication of Documents in International Traffic Act.
- Slovene or English translation of the certificate or diploma referred to in the first indent. Candidates should submit translations of certificates only if the latter so requires.;
- Annual report cards, transcripts, a diploma supplement or some other evidence on the contents and duration of education;
- A short chronological description of the entire education prepared by the applicant, CV.
Candidates are expected to provide all documentation by the deadline.
|Application period||Citizens of the Republic of Slovenia and citizens of other EU Member States||Citizens of countries that are not Member States of the European Union and Slovenians without Slovenian citizenship|
|1st round||February 12 – March 30, 2020||February 12 – March 30, 2020|
|2nd round||April 1 – July 1, 2020||April 1 – July 1, 2020|
|3rd round||August 1 – September 1, 2020||August 1 – September 1, 2020|
|4th round||September 10 – 25, 2020 (12 p.m.)||September 10 – 25, 2020 (12 p.m.)|
Warning: If too many candidates apply in application round, the next round will remain closed.
T: +386 5 3315 234
T: +386 5 9099 717