The procedure for enrollment
Candidates are required to apply by submitting an electronic application through the eVŠ web portal.
- The certificate of education (if you do not have your certificate yet, you will attach it until the date assigned by an authorized person at the university);
- A court-certified translation of the education certificate from the previous indent into the Slovenian or English language. Candidates should submit translations of certificates only if the letter so requires;
- Annual report cards, transcripts, a diploma supplement or some other evidence on the contents and duration of education;
- A short chronological description of the entire education, prepared and signed by the holder of the education certificate or his / her legal representative;
- Motivattion letter and CV.
Candidates are expected to provide all documentation by the deadline.
Candidates who will submit an incomplete application or application for recognition of foreign education for the purpose of continuing education will be additionally informed about the request and the deadline for supplementing the application by regular electronic mail.
|Application period||Citizens of the Republic of Slovenia and citizens of other EU Member States||Citizens of countries that are not Member States of the European Union and Slovenians without Slovenian citizenship|
|1st round||February 16 – March 30||February 16 – March 30|
|2nd round||April 1 – July 1||April 1 – July 1|
|3rd round||August 1 – September 1||August 1 – September 1|
|4th round||September 10 – 24 (12 p.m.)||September 10 – 24 (12 p.m.)|
Warning: If too many candidates apply in application round, the next round will remain closed.
T: +386 5 3315 234
T: +386 5 9099 717