Research work II
This course is part of the programme:
Physics (Third Level)
Objectives and competences
The objective is to perform the research work that will become the student dissertation topic. The student will acquire specific skills and competences necessary for the implementation of the planned research work.
Content (Syllabus outline)
Individual research work of student under supervision of mentor or tutor. The student will be instructed on how to organize the research work in the 2nd study year:
- update review of the chosen research topic
- perform the research work planned for the 2nd study year
- analyze the results obtained from the research work done during the 2nd study
- critical review of the research planned for the 3rd year of study based on the
results obtained during the 1st and 2nd study years
- preparation of dissertation topic argumentation.
Intended learning outcomes
Capability in planning and performing research work related to the dissertation topic.
Literature realted to the choosend research topic.
University course code: 3FI103
Year of study: 2
- Individual work: 900 hours
Course type: obligatory
Learning and teaching methods:
individual research work of the student under supervision of mentor or tutor and experts in the laboratory through meetings and discussions.