Formal Description of Slavic Languages 12.5
Nova Gorica, December 7-9, 2017
We are happy to announce that Formal Description of Slavic Languages 12.5 will be held at the University of Nova Gorica.
Formal Description of Slavic Languages was initially a biannual conference, hosted in turn by the University of Leipzig and University of Potsdam since 1995, with the University of Göttingen joining the main conference cycle in 2011 and Humboldt University Berlin in 2016. In 2006 FDSL was turned into an annual event. And while the first halftime edition was held in Nova Gorica in 2006, the tradition continued with Moscow in 2008 and Brno in 2010 and 2014.
- Mojmír Dočekal (Masaryk University)
- Martina Gračanin-Yüksek (Middle East Technical University)
- Peter Jurgec (University of Toronoto)
- Roumyana Pancheva (University of Southern California)
- Sergei Tatevosov (Moscow State University)