The procedure for enrollment
Candidates are required to apply by submitting an electronic application through the eVŠ web portal.
- The certificate of education (if you do not have your certificate yet, you will attach it until the date assigned by an authorized person at the university);
- A court-certified translation of the education certificate from the previous indent into the Slovenian or English language. Candidates should submit translations of certificates only if the letter so requires;
- Annual report cards, transcripts, a diploma supplement or some other evidence on the contents and duration of education;
- A short chronological description of the entire education, prepared and signed by the holder of the education certificate or his / her legal representative;
- Motivation letter and CV.
Candidates are expected to provide all documentation by the deadline.
|Application period||Citizens of the Republic of Slovenia and citizens of other EU Member States||Citizens of countries that are not Member States of the European Union and Slovenians without Slovenian citizenship|
|1st round||February 15 – March 30||February 15 – March 30|
|2nd round||April 1 – July 1||April 1 – July 1|
|3rd round||August 1 – September 1||August 1 – September 1|
|Final round||September 10 – 25||September 10 – 25|
Deadlines for the submission of attachments to the application:
|Application period||Citizens of EU Member States and Slovenians without Slovenian citizenship||Citizens of countries that are not Member States of the European Union|
|1st round||March 30 or August 1||March 30 or August 1|
|2nd round||July 1 or August 1||July 1 or August 1|
|3rd round||September 1 or September 25||September 1 or September 25|
|Final round||September 25||September 25|
Candidates who have already completed their previous education at the time of application and have proof of eligibility (final exam, diploma…) and which cannot be obtained from public records, submit them electronically via the eVŠ portal together with the application, or at the latest by the end of the application period in which they submit the application.
Candidates who complete previous education in the current school year must submit evidence to the eVŠ portal by the above-mentioned date.
Warning: If too many candidates apply in application round, the next round will remain closed.
T: +386 5 3315 234
T: +386 5 9099 717