Postdoctoral assosciate in the field of air pollution (m/f)
The University of Nova Gorica has an open position for postdoctoral associate in the field or air pollution.
Deadline for applications: 26. 5. 2022
This position is available to candidates interested in pursuing a research and academic career at the University of Nova Gorica. We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment supported by state-of-the-art research equipment and a strong involvement in international research.
Research activities will take place at the Centre for Atmospheric Research.
The selected candidate will perform research and development work in the laboratories and in the field, analyze data and carry out physical/chemical analysis of the samples. Work will be carried out in the framework of source apportionment of air pollution and the determination of the source contributions to PM10 and PM2.5.
In accordance with their appointment, the successful candidate will also take on teaching duties on selected study programmes at the University of Nova Gorica , School of Environmental Sciences and/or School of Science.
The position will be available as soon as the selection process is completed. The contract is for full-time working hours over a fixed term of 12 months.
Candidates are expected to:
- PhD in natural or social sciences from the field of air pollution measurements,
- requirements for election to the title of assistant at the University of Nova Gorica,
- experience in field-work,
- experience with analysis of large datasets of aerosol physical/chemical aerosol properties,
- have good command of the English language.
- CV including a description of previous research experience,
- list of publications,
- letter of motivation,
- contact information for references.
Applications should be sent by e-mail as a single file in pdf format to the University of Nova Gorica Personnel office, e-mail address: email@example.com
Tea Stibilj Nemec
phone: +386 5 6205 822