Research work II
Karstology (Third Cycle)
Objectives and competences
The objective is to perform the research work that will become the student dissertation topic. The student will acquire specific skills and competences necessary for the implementation of the planned research work.
Individual research work of student under supervision of mentor or tutor. The student will be instructed on how to organize the research work in the 2nd study year:
• review of the research and expected chosen topic for doctoral dissertation,
• perform the research work planned for the 2nd study year,
• analyze the results obtained from the research work done during the 2nd study year,
• critical review of the research planned for the 3rd year of study based on the results obtained during the 1st and 2nd study year,
• preparation of dissertation topic argumentation
Intended learning outcomes
Capability in planning and performing research work related to the dissertation topic.
Literature related to the chosen research topic.
Written report about: • review the chosen research topic, • objectives of the research work, • update plan of the research work for the 3rd study year and expected outcomes, • presentation and analysis of research results obtained during the 2nd study year.
University course code: 3KR044
Year of study: 2. year
- Other types of study: 1080 hours
Course kind: obligatory
Languages: slovene, english
Learning and teaching methods:
individual research work of the student under supervision of mentor or tutor and other experts through meetings and discussions.