Research work II
Doctoral study programme Materials
Objectives and competences
The objective is to perform the research work that will become the student dissertation topic.
The student will acquire specific skills and competences necessary for the implementation of the planned research work.
Individual research work of student under supervision of mentor or tutor. The student will be instructed on how to organize the research work in the 2nd study year:
• update review of the chosen research topic
• perform the research work planned for the 2nd study year
• analyze the results obtained from the research work done during the 2nd study year
• critical review of the research planned for the 3rd year of study based on the results obtained during the 1st and 2nd study years
• preparation of dissertation topic argumentation.
Intended learning outcomes
Capability in planning and performing research work related to the dissertation topic.
Literature realted to the choosend research topic.
Written report about: * review the chosen research topic * objectives of the research work * research results obtained during the 2nd study year * analysis of the results * update plan of the research work for the 3rd study year.
University course code: 3MA103
Year of study: 2. year
- Individual work: 900 hours
Course kind: obligatory
Learning and teaching methods:
individual research work of the student under supervision of mentor or tutor and experts in the laboratory through meetings and discussions.