School of Engineering and Management
English Language Requirements for Foreign Students
Foreign students whose first language is not English need to have a good command of their written and spoken English language skills.
The following are acceptable English language qualifications for study* at the University of Nova Gorica:
- Cambridge First Certificate In English (FCE, grade A)
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge Proficiency in English (CPE)
- IELTS certificate (overall score of 7.0);
- TOEFL (paper-based): overall score of 600;
- TOEFL (internet-based): overall score of 110;
- International Baccalaureate (IB English Language B at higher level – grade 5 or IB English Language B at standard level – grade 7)
- European Baccalaureate (score of 70% in English)
The general minimum level of English language skills required is B2 (in accordance with CEFR).