Doctoral study programme Cultural Heritage Studies
Admission for the academic year 2023/2024
(includes one-year specialisation (II. Level MSc) study course)
Those concerned are invited to enroll for:
- four-year doctoral study programme,
Place of study:
Nova Gorica, Vipava
Type and level of qualification:
third cycle: doctoral study programme
General requirements for enrollment are:
- completed 2nd cycle master’s study programme;
- completed at least a four-year academic undergraduate programme accredited with 240 ECTS credits;
- completed specialization after previously finished professional study programme, and had passed additional study obligations within 30 to 60 ECTS credit points;
- completed an equivalent program abroad.
There are 10 enrollment posts foreseen.
In case the number of candidates exceeds the number of available positions, the candidates will be selected based on their previous academic achievement.
T: 00386 5 620 5830
How to apply
- How, where and when to apply
- VIDEOS step by step: How to fill in an application
- Adding supplemental documents
- How can I access the Decision on the result on the web portal eVŠ
Assistance with entering the application for enrolment - SI-PASS system:
Phone: 00 386 1 478 85 90 (from 8:00 AM until 22:00 PM CET during working days).