Would you like to complete your studies despite being unable to attend lectures regularly due to your sports career, job or other
circumstances? Take advantage of e-learning opportunities and video-recorded lectures at UNG. Consult individual UNG schools for further
e-UNG for our students
Through e-learning opportunities we enable our students to study in a modern and more flexible way.
Video lectures and other open learning contents represent excellent resources of knowledge also for all others interested in various areas of study and research at the University of Nova Gorica.
All study programmes at the University of Nova Gorica have the possibility of using Moodle virtual classrooms in combination with face-to-face teaching. The following options are available at our schools:
Login to e-UNG system
- School of Science (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School of Engineering and Management (email@example.com)
- School of Humanities (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School of Environmental Sciences (email@example.com)
- School for Viticulture and Enology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School of Arts (email@example.com)
- Graduate School (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The information about the courses that can be studied by distance is available on request from the schools.
OPEN EDUCATION FOR A BETTER WORLD – CALL FOR CANDIDATES AND MENTORS
University of Nova Gorica (UNG) and UNESCO Chair on Open Technologies for OER and Open Learning at the Jožef Stefan Institute (JSI) are announcing a new round of the Open Education for a Better World international on-line mentoring programme. The programme will take place from 7th January to 5th July 2019. Candidates with concrete ideas for open e-learning courses aligned with Sustainable Development Goals are invited to apply by 6 January 2019. Up to fifty (50) candidates will be chosen to be guided on-line towards the implementation of their course.
Find some pictures from the final meeting of the last year’s implementation of the program, which was attended by more than 50 participants from 17 countries.
Link to the Application and more about the project – http://unesco.ijs.si/project/open-education-for-a-better-world/
Physics and Astrophysics
- The final moments in the life of stars
- Pot do odkritja Higgsovega bozona in nove fizike na trkalniku LHC
Engineering and Management
- Gradniki na poti uspešnega podjetja – Odgovornost, učenje in obvladovanje sprememb
- The process of a comprehensive financial and operational restructuring of Trimo company
- Measurements of Black Carbon: importance and sources on the global, regional and local scale
- Environmental effects of pollutants and REACH legislation
Viticulture and Enology
Environmental effects of pollutants and REACH legislation
Gradniki na poti uspešnega podjetja - odgovornost, učenje in obvlad...
Are our buildings earthquake-resistant?
Looking at old paintings with new eyes - chemical imaging useful fo...
Ana Karenina in njen čas
Yugoslav prisoners of war in Japan during the period of the First W...
Gravitational Waves - A Hundred Years from the Prediction to the Di...
The process of a comprehensive financial and operational restructur...
Looking at the Universe in a different light
Can regenerative medicine conquer aging?
The final moments in the life of stars
Human Papillomaviruses: From Infectious Virus Entry to Malignancy
Why electric flight matters
Jezik in zgodnji matematični koncepti
Meritve črnega ogljika: pomen in viri na globalni, regionalni in lo...
Pot do odkritja Higgsovega bozona in nove fizike na trkalniku LHC
Meeting the Women Literary Predecessors
Prof. dr. Peter Jenni, CERN - intervju za Tromba.si
Slikanje z rentgensko svetlobo: optika na merilu atomov
Napredne tehnike rudarjenja podatkov z aplikacijami v biomedicini
Konservatorstvo kulturne dediščine v 21. stoletju: načela in izzivi
WHO - študija START: Ozadje, utemeljitev in razvoj v luči slovenske...