We offer support to students and graduates in their career development. Our aim is to strengthen, improve and establish new connections between the University of Nova Gorica and employers, build better employment possibilities for our students and graduates on their way to the labour market.
Career center of the University of Nova Gorica
For students, alumni, employers
For students and alumni
The Career centre of the University of Nova Gorica provides different activities that will help and support you on your way to employment. What do we do?
- Organize workshops and trainings on the topic of career orientation and development;
- Offer information on formal an informal education;
- Offer support in career planning;
- Offer individual and group counselling;
- Help students and graduates search for a job;
- Establish connections between the UNG and employers;
- Collect and disseminate information about vacancies, scholarships, summer schools, internships, practical work opportunities;
- ... and much more …
Our students receive excellent education. Interdisciplinary study programmes give them a chance for broad understanding of different subjects and practical training gives them a chance to apply the gained knowledge.
We offer employers a chance to present their career opportunities to our students. We also help employers find suitable employees among our graduates.
Information counseling for students
For an individual counseling, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About studying at University of Nova Gorica: students and alumni practical experiences
Career Center of the University of Nova Gorica
Vipavska cesta 13, Rožna Dolina
SI-5000 Nova Gorica
Office number 80b
T: +386 5 33 15 368