We offer support to students and graduates in their career development. Our aim is to strengthen, improve and establish new connections between the University of Nova Gorica and employers, build better employment possibilities for our students and graduates on their way to the labour market.
Career center of the University of Nova Gorica
For students, alumni, employers
For students and alumni
The Career centre of the University of Nova Gorica provides different activities that will help and support you on your way to employment. What do we do?
- Organize workshops and trainings on the topic of career orientation and development;
- Offer information on formal an informal education;
- Offer support in career planning;
- Offer individual and group counselling;
- Help students and graduates search for a job;
- Establish connections between the UNG and employers;
- Collect and disseminate information about vacancies, scholarships, summer schools, internships, practical work opportunities;
- ... and much more …
Our students receive excellent education. Interdisciplinary study programmes give them a chance for broad understanding of different subjects and practical training gives them a chance to apply the gained knowledge.
We offer employers a chance to present their career opportunities to our students. We also help employers find suitable employees among our graduates.
Employers about students practical training
Students and alumni about studying at University of Nova Gorica
Matej Stanič – BSc graduate in Physics and Astrophysics
Nada Ihanec – MSc graduate in Physics and Astrophysics
Matija Stupar – PhD in Physics, BSc and MSc graduate in Physics
Karlo Kopjar – Bsc graduate in Viticulture and Enology
Sara Kozjan – student of the study programme Materials Science, 2nd level
Information counseling for students
For an individual counseling, contact us at email@example.com
Career Center of the University of Nova Gorica
Glavni trg 8
Office number 80b
T: +386 5 62 05 813