Research associate / assistant professor in the field of environmental chemistry and ecotoxicology
The Laboratory for Environmental and Life Sciences opens a position for a research associate/assistant professor in the field of environmental chemistry and ecotoxicology to candidates with interest in pursuing the research and academic career at the University of Nova Gorica (UNG).
Deadline for applivcations: 19. 4. 2019
Candidates are expected to:
- have a PhD degree in the field of Chemistry or Biology,
- preferentially have a research experience abroad (1 year or longer),
- theoretical background and work experience should cover the fields of analytical instrumental techniques for environmental analysis, toxicology of environmental pollutants, ecotoxicological studies on test organisms, which shall be reflected in candidate’s bibliography with adequate number of original scientific papers in international journals,
- good command in English language.
The selected candidate will also have responsibilities in teaching courses in the fields of Environmental Chemistry and Ectoxicology within study programs at the University of Nova Gorica.
The position will be available as soon as the selection will be completed and no later than May 1st, 2019. The selected candidate will be appointed for 12 months, with a possible extension of the contract or appointment to a permanent position.
- CV, with certificates of earned academic degree,
- letter of motivation including research experience,
- list of publications.
Applications should be sent by e-mail as a single file in pdf format to the University of Nova Gorica personnel office, address firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications and further information:
Tea Stibilj Nemec
phone: +386 5 620 58 22