Assistant with Ph.d. in the field of physics or astrophysics
University of Nova Gorica announces an assistant with Ph.d. in the field of physics or astrophysics job vacancy.
Deadline for applications: 6. 5. 2019.
Applications received after this date will be taken into account until the position has been filled.
Candidates are expected to:
- have a PhD degree in the relevant field of Physics or Astrophysics,
- have experience in the Gamma-Ray Bursts research field,
- have experience with numerical modeling and data analysis,
- be independent, adaptable to work in an international group, accurate and reliable,
- have knowledge of the English language.
The successful candidate will be directly involved in research work of Centre for Astrophysics and Cosmology (CAC) of the University of Nova Gorica in the field of gamma ray bursts and gravitational wave events.
The selected candidate will have teaching responsibilities within one or more study programs of University of Nova Gorica.
The position will be available as soon as the selection will be completed with appointment for 24 months.
- motivation letter with short summary of working experience,
- list of publications,
- two recommendation letters.
Applications should be sent by e-mail as a single file in pdf format to the University of Nova Gorica personnel office, address email@example.com
Applications and further information:
Tea Stibilj Nemec
phone: +386 5 620 58 22