Third Level admissions How to apply
Choose your programme
Check the entrance requirements
Call for 2017/2018 academic year.
Check the expected entrance requirements for your programme, the number of available places and selection criteria:
- Cognitive Science of Language
- Economics and techniques for the conservation of the architectural and environmental heritage
- Environmental sciences
- Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology
Submit your application
Procedure for submitting your application:
- The first round for submitting applications is from 1 April until 31 August 2017.
- The second round for submitting applications is from 1 September until 20 September 2017.
In case you completed your previous studies abroad please check the procedure for recognition of foreign academic achievements .
Deadline First round: August 31
Second round: September 20
Wait for results
You will be notified (by mail) whether or not you have been offered a place.
When First round: August 10
Second round: September 26
You can enroll at the Student Office of the University of Nova Gorica.
(University of Nova Gorica, Vipavska 13, 5000 Nova Gorica – map)
To enroll you need:
- Filled out Application form with required attachments
- Two photographs
- Receipts for paid tuition and enrollment fees
Deadline First round: September 15
Second round: September 29
Start your studies
When October 1