Third Level admissions How to apply
Choose your programme
Check the entrance requirements
Call for 2018/2019 academic year
Check the expected entrance requirements for your programme, the number of available places and selection criteria:
- Cognitive Science of Language
- Economics and techniques for the conservation of the architectural and environmental heritage
- Environmental sciences
- Molecular Genetics and Biotechnology
Submit your application
Procedure for submitting your application:
- The first round for submitting applications is from February 6 – March 30, 2018.
- The second round for submitting applications is from May 1 – July 1, 2018.
- The third round for submitting applications is from August 1 – September 1, 2018.
- The fourth round for submitting applications is from September 26 – 27, 2018 (until 12 AM).
In case you completed your previous studies abroad please check the procedure for recognition of foreign academic achievements .
Deadline 1st round: February 6 – March 30, 2018
2nd round: May 1 – July 1, 2018
3rd round: August 1 – September 1, 2018
4th round: September 26 – 27, 2018 (until 12 AM)
Wait for results
You will be notified (by e-mail) whether or not you have been offered a place.
When expected date: after we receive your complete application
You can enroll at the Student Office of the University of Nova Gorica.
(University of Nova Gorica, Vipavska 13, 5000 Nova Gorica – map)
To enroll you need:
- Filled out Application form with required attachments
- Two photographs
- Receipts for paid tuition and enrollment fees
Deadline after we receive your complete application, but not latter than September 30
Start your studies
When October 1
University of Nova Gorica
SI-5000 Nova Gorica
T: +386 5 3315 234
T: +386 5 9099 717
F: +386 056205200
Monday-Friday: 9 AM – 11 AM and 1 PM – 3.30 PM
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 1PM – 3.30 PM
Tuesday, Thursday: 9 AM – 11 AM and 1 PM – 3.30 PM