At the Crossroads of Technologies and Entrepreneurship.
Study of Engineering and Management at the University of Nova Gorica.
Direct enrolment to the Master’s program possible for all Bachelor’s-degree graduates with completed studies from any field of engineering, natural sciences, economics or management.
We have started with a renovated study programme:
- more elective courses
- more IT related contents
- also part-time study with a strong e-learning support available, also with a special track in English.
Gain contemporary knowledge and work with experienced supervisors, whose help will make it easier for you to realise your ideas.
Studying and sports career hand in hand
Why choose School of Engineering and Management
- Students’ experience:
Step by step instructions on how to apply to the University of Nova Gorica.
English Language Requirements for Foreign Students
Foreign students whose first language is not English need to have a good command of their written and spoken English language skills.
The following are acceptable English language qualifications for study* at the University of Nova Gorica:
• Cambridge First Certificate In English (FCE, grade A)
• Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
• Cambridge Proficiency in English (CPE)
• IELTS certificate (overall score of 7.0);
• TOEFL (paper-based): overall score of 600;
• TOEFL (internet-based): overall score of 110;
• International Baccalaureate (IB English Language B at higher level – grade 5 or IB English Language B at standard level – grade 7)
• European Baccalaureate (score of 70% in English)
The general minimum level of English language skills required is B2 (in accordance with CEFR).
*Students who wish to study at the School of Arts of the University of Nova Gorica must prove their English language skills at the School’s entrance examination.