From Atoms to Galaxies
Study of physics, astrophysics and materials science at UNG
About the school
The School of Science is a hub of enthusiastic students, researchers, assistants and professors from Slovenia and all around the world. United by common passions, that range from atoms, molecules, materials, devices, to the understanding of our atmosphere, the stars, galaxies and the Universe as a whole.
The School of Science offers research-oriented BSc, MSc degrees, supported by our labs and research centers. Furthermore, students have the unique possibility to remotely perform astronomical observations with a telescope located under the dark sky of Chile. At the UNG Graduate School, there is the possibility to continue to PhD degree in Astrophysics, Physics or Materials Science.
Study with us
The advantages of studying at the School of Science
- Research oriented BSc and MSc in Physics and Astrophysics
- Interdisciplinary MSc program in Materials Science designed in cooperation with the National Institute of Chemistry and the Jožef Stefan Institute in Ljubljana
- International school with individual approach
- Possibility of students to get involved in research activities
- Both safe in-presence and online learning
- High employment rate of our graduates