60-hour Basic Slovene Language Course
Are you going to study or work at the University of Nova Gorica? Are you interested in learning the basics of the Slovene language?
Join our 60-hour basic Slovene language course for international students and staff of the University of Nova Gorica. The couse will take place from the beginning of October 2018 to mid-January 2019 at the University of Nova Gorica. The aim of the course is to develop all four types of the participants’ linguistic skills, that is listening, speaking, writing and reading skills.
The participants shall:
- acquire basic vocabulary on various topics;
- learn basic grammatical structures in the Slovene language;
- learn to read basic authentic texts;
- practise communication on a basic level in everyday situations;
- compose shorter texts in the Slovene language covering various topics.
Upon successfully passing of the course (regular attendance, written and oral examinations), each participant receives a course completion certificate.
The students of the most study programmes of the University of Nova Gorica have the opportunity to (upon prior agreement with their schools) take this course as an elective subject and thus obtain 6 ECTS, allowing them to attend the basic Slovene language course for free.
- Course organizer: School of Humanities, University of Nova Gorica
- Registration into the course: by September 25th, 2020
- Course location: University of Nova Gorica, Vipavska cesta 13, Rožna Dolina, SI-5000 Nova Gorica / University of Nova Gorica, Lanthieri Mansion, Glavni trg 8, Vipava
- Planned course period: October 2020 – June
School of Humanities
Phone: +386 5 33 15 237