Expert associate in the field of open education (m/f)
The University of Nova Gorica has a vacancy for the position of expert associate in the field of open education.
Deadline for applications: 17. 8. 2020
We are seeking candidates interested in working in a dynamic teaching and research environment with a focus on involvement in the international academic sphere.
The successful candidate will work at the School of Engineering and Management at the University of Nova Gorica. The School is introducing and implementing modern methods of study, with a major emphasis on project work and e-learning. With the new international master’s programme Leadership in Open Education, these activities are set to be further expanded. We are therefore seeking a candidate for a technical associate position to perform specialist, technical and organisational work relating to the acquisition, coordination and implementation of projects in the field of open education and provide expert assistance to teaching staff and students at the School.
Eligible candidates should have:
- at least two years’ experience of organisation and work in the field of e-learning,
- a completed Bologna second-cycle programme or pre-Bologna academic higher education programme,
- the ability to work independently and the flexibility to work as part of a team, with reliability and attention to detail,
- familiarity with the field of open education,
- a good command of English (at least C1 level).
The successful candidate would be expected to start work on 1 October 2020. Employment is offered as a full-time position.
The following must be attached to the application:
- a curriculum vitae with a description of work to date, with an emphasis on experience in the e-learning field,
- proof of educational qualifications,
- motivational letter,
- contact details for references.
Online applications with proof of fulfilment of conditions will be accepted up to 17 August 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should be sent as a single PDF email attachment.
Tea Stibilj Nemec
phone: +386 5 6205 822